Moms, raise your hand if you have the dream of starting your own business.
Yeah, I thought so.
Most of the Moms I meet tell me they have a dream of starting their own business:
- Writing a book
- Creating a blog
- Turning their hobby into an Etsy store
- Taking their skills from their current job and becoming a consultant
- Creating the next hot app
- and more!
Any of this sound familiar to you?
I decided to put together some of my best tips on how you can start a business right now with the skills and training that you already have. Check out the infographic below for more details.
Click the graphic to learn more about starting your own business
*Click HERE for tons of FREE resources to start your own mom-friendly business.*
I’ve been a business coach and strategist for over 10 years now. I believe that Mothers of small children will be the fastest growing segment of the workforce leaving to start their own businesses.
Why? Here are 3 VERY compelling reasons:
- Current maternity leave policies. ‘nuf said.
- Being discriminated against in the workplace once we become mothers. Ouch!
- And mostly, Moms are tired of pretending that their jobs are the most important things in their lives. They are not. Our children are and we want to be available to raise them well and still afford a beautiful life.
If you are tired of living on a fixed income, 9-5 schedules (who says this is productive anyways?) and living in fear of being fired if you have to take your kids to the doctor – again. There is another way. By starting your own business, you gain true freedom and control of your life. You have heard the saying, “if Mama ain’t happy, nobody is happy.”
Starting a successful business is just the start of happy. I will show you how.
Are you with me? Click –> HERE <– for access to tons of FREE information to get you started with your own business.
Post your comments below and share this post with your Mama friends!
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):